Cheyenne, Wyoming. US: Info
The web is about delivering information. The following links have information about Cheyenne or Wyoming. The subcategories above let you drill down into schools, museums, libraries, etc..
- Cheyenne Funeral Homes (www.imortuary.com)
Complete listing of all funeral homes and cemeteries in Cheyenne.
- Cheyenne Depot Museum (www.cheyennedepotmuseum.org)
The Depot Museum is in the historic Union Pacific Building.
- Sierra Club - Wyoming Chapter (www.sierraclub.org)
The Wyoming Chapter of the Sierra Club has information on outings and protecting Wyoming's resources.
- Peaks to Prairies (peakstoprairies.org)
Pollution Prevention (P2) Networking and Information Delivery in EPA Region 8 (Wyoming, Colorado, N&S Dakota, Utah and Montana.)\r\n
- City of Cheyenne (www.cheyennecity.org)
The official city web site with links to city services, the Mayor, public utilities and the City Council.
- National Register of Historical Places (www.nationalregisterofhistoricplaces.com)
A national site that lists historical buildings in Cheyenne and throughout the United States.
- National Center of Missing And Exploited Children (www.missingkids.com)
This national site has information on missing children in Wyoming and the rest of the nation. The site has pictures and other information
- Date and Time (www.timeanddate.com)
Date and Time gives the current time, sunrise and sunset for Cheyenne and every major city in the world.
- Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org)
Wikipedia is an end user edited online encyclopedia. This is the entry for Cheyenne, Wyoming.
- Rocky Mountain Herbarium (www.rmh.uwyo.edu)
Founding in 1893, the Herbarium researches plants and ecology.
- Sky Map (www.fourmilab.ch)
This is a fun site. It shows a current sky map for the heaven above 41?8'8"N 104?49'8"W (Cheyenne, Wyo)
- ASCLS-Wyoming (www.ascls-wyoming.org)
The American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS) is the preeminent organization for clinical laboratory science practitioners.
- Wyoming Life Science (www.wyominglifescience.com)
This is a site dedicated to the development of the life sciences in Wyoming.
- Wyoming Crime Rates (www.disastercenter.com)
This page shows crime statistics for the state of Wyoming.
- Cheyenne Astronomical Society (home.bresnan.net)
The Cheyenne Astronomical Society has their eyes turned toward the night sky. The club has information on local and celestial events.
- Come to Wyoming (www.cometowyoming.com) - review
A site by Crile who just happens to like Wyoming.
- 2-1-1 (www.wyoming211.org)
2-1-1 is an easy-to-remember telephone number that connects callers, at no cost, to information about critical health and human services available in communities around Wyoming.
- DayWeather (www.dayweather.com)
Day Weather offers weather related products and information.