Cheyenne, Wyoming. US: Info
The web is about delivering information. The following links have information about Cheyenne or Wyoming. The subcategories above let you drill down into schools, museums, libraries, etc..
- City of Cheyenne (www.cheyennecity.org)
The official city web site with links to city services, the Mayor, public utilities and the City Council.
- National Register of Historical Places (www.nationalregisterofhistoricplaces.com)
A national site that lists historical buildings in Cheyenne and throughout the United States.
- Date and Time (www.timeanddate.com)
Date and Time gives the current time, sunrise and sunset for Cheyenne and every major city in the world.
- Sierra Club - Wyoming Chapter (www.sierraclub.org)
The Wyoming Chapter of the Sierra Club has information on outings and protecting Wyoming's resources.
- Peaks to Prairies (peakstoprairies.org)
Pollution Prevention (P2) Networking and Information Delivery in EPA Region 8 (Wyoming, Colorado, N&S Dakota, Utah and Montana.)\r\n
- Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org)
Wikipedia is an end user edited online encyclopedia. This is the entry for Cheyenne, Wyoming.
- Rocky Mountain Herbarium (www.rmh.uwyo.edu)
Founding in 1893, the Herbarium researches plants and ecology.
- Sky Map (www.fourmilab.ch)
This is a fun site. It shows a current sky map for the heaven above 41?8'8"N 104?49'8"W (Cheyenne, Wyo)
- ASCLS-Wyoming (www.ascls-wyoming.org)
The American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS) is the preeminent organization for clinical laboratory science practitioners.
- Wyoming Life Science (www.wyominglifescience.com)
This is a site dedicated to the development of the life sciences in Wyoming.
- Wyoming Crime Rates (www.disastercenter.com)
This page shows crime statistics for the state of Wyoming.
- Cheyenne Depot Museum (www.cheyennedepotmuseum.org)
The Depot Museum is in the historic Union Pacific Building.
- Cheyenne Funeral Homes (www.imortuary.com)
Complete listing of all funeral homes and cemeteries in Cheyenne.
- Cheyenne Astronomical Society (home.bresnan.net)
The Cheyenne Astronomical Society has their eyes turned toward the night sky. The club has information on local and celestial events.
- 2-1-1 (www.wyoming211.org)
2-1-1 is an easy-to-remember telephone number that connects callers, at no cost, to information about critical health and human services available in communities around Wyoming.
- DayWeather (www.dayweather.com)
Day Weather offers weather related products and information.